Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
"An emergency beacon lands on the surface of the planet and starts to broadcast a signal to other Helldiver units. This increases the likelihood of other Helldivers joining your mission."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this single-use* (see below) Special Stratagem during a mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The Emergency Beacon is a standard-issue Stratagem, available to all Helldivers regardless of rank. However, Helldiver Command only provides this Stratagem during missions involving less than four players.
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- A team of Helldivers can call down a single Emergency Beacon whenever they wish. As soon as one has been deployed, the Emergency Beacon Stratagem will no longer be available for all current team members. Helldivers dropping in during the mission can call in their own Emergency Beacon.
- A team of Helldivers can call up to three Emergency Beacons if they will type the code at the same time.
- Like every other Hellpod-based Stratagem in the game, the Emergency Beacon can be used to take out enemies by dropping it on top of them. Although it only has a single use, it can still be useful for disposing of large, dangerous enemies if the landing zone is compromised.
- Emergency Beacons are indestructible and can be used to deny an area to the enemy or to block line of fire. The beacon will eventually despawn after completing all objectives and calling a shuttle.
- Emergency Beacons will despawn on Retaliatory Strikes as soon as the players achieve the kill count objective.