SH-20 Shield Generator Pack
"The shield pack provides the wearer with a powerful shield, essentially extending the amount of damage the Helldiver can take before dying."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this single-use Stratagem during a mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The SH-20 Shield Generator Pack is granted to the player as a reward for completing all the missions on its associated planet (typically a medium-high level planet - difficulty 7 to 9).
Detailed Stats[edit | edit source]
|w/ SH-20 (original)||100||-2||100||2||default||0||35||50||0||20||15|
|w/ SH-20 (upgraded)||100||0||40||10|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Mk1||Basic variant, no upgrades.|
|Mk2||2||Improved personal power generation allows the shield to recharge faster.|
|Mk3||2||Further improved power generation provides more protection.|
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- Equipping the Shield makes players immune to many of the various status effects present in the game as long as the shield is up. The full list includes:
- The Static Field Conductors Stratagem; bear in mind, though, that a depleted SH-20 will not regenerate while the player is inside a static field!
- Slowing attacks, such as the Bug Stalker's poison and the Illuminate Apprentice's slowing orbs.
- The infamous "control-reversing" orbs fired by the Illuminate Council Member and Illusionist.
- Being dragged to the ground by Cyborg Hounds. The shield also prevents Hounds from charging at a shielded player.
- Being set on fire by flame-based attacks and volcanic eruptions.
- The poison effects of the TOX-13 Avenger and the M-25 Rumbler.
- The stunning effect of detonated Stun Grenades and Airdropped Stun Mines.
- The SH-20 greatly increases the player's hitbox with the trade-off a protection.
- An active SH-20 can save the player from Airdropped Anti-Personnel Mines and Preset Land Mine Fields. The explosion will disable the Shield for a long period of time, though.