Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this Stratagem during a mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
Resupply is a standard-issue Stratagem, available to all Helldivers regardless of rank.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Ammunition Pack Contents[edit | edit source]
The Resupply Stratagem calls-in two boxes of ammo within a single Hellpod. When picked up, each of the two ammunition packs will provide various amounts ammunition for all weapons the Helldiver is currently carrying.
- Each pack usually provides half of a Helldiver's total load of ammunition for primary weapons. For example: if a Helldiver can carry 12 magazines for an assault rifle, then one pack will provide 6 magazines.
- Each pack also provides 4 magazines for the P-2 Peacemaker pistol out of the limit of 6 magazines. If the Helldiver's sidearm has been swapped out in favor of a Perk pistol (PLAS-3 Singe, FLAM-24 Pyro or P-6 Gunslinger), this will have its ammunition replenished instead.
- User-reloaded heavy weapons such as the MG-94 Machine Gun and LAS-98 Laser Cannon receive varying amounts of ammunition depending on the particular weapon; typically 1-2 full reloads or half the weapon's maximum capacity, as with primaries.
- Throwable grenades (of any type) will be restocked to 2, the maximum that can be carried by a single Helldiver.
- The Support Kit backpack (used to reload the RL-112 Recoilless Rifle and MLS-4X Commando) will be refilled to its maximum of 6 reloads.
- The Resupply Pack will gain a single use in addition to the other ammunition gained by the Helldiver picking it up, effectively doubling the ammunition gained from a single box.
- The LIFT-850 Jump Pack will be refueled to full capacity.
- The backpacks used to house the AD-289 Angel and AD-334 Guard Dog drones can be instantly refilled by picking up an ammo box.
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition that is called down but not picked up will eventually be lost after about 210 seconds.
- It is highly recommended to upgrade the Resupply Stratagem early on. Without reduced activation time, the whole squad is often forced to wait for the Hellpod to deploy, while the beacon's light will attract enemies patrolling the area for the duration -- a risk easily minimized by spending a few research points.
- When playing with other Helldivers who are also bringing Resupplies, it is not necessary for everyone to call them in at the start of the mission: two Resupplies provide four ammunition packs, which is sufficient to fully stock four Helldivers.
- If you call in a secondary weapon that also requires ammunition, remember to pick that up before grabbing the Resupply pack.
- Helldiver teams carrying ammunition-hungry weapons should consider combining Resupply with the Resupply Pack, rather than taking two Resupplies.
- Resupply Pods can be used as improvised anti-tank weapons with proper timing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a small chance that the pedestal raising the ammo crates will fling the crates away from the pod upon opening.