"This is a very versatile repair tool capable of repairing damaged vehicles as well as mending flesh. Helldivers proficient with the REP-80 are much loved by their comrades; no one enjoys to die."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this single-use Stratagem during a mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The REP-80 is granted to the player as a reward for completing all the missions on its associated planet (typically a medium-low level planet - difficulty 4 to 6).
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Mk1||Basic variant, no upgrades.|
|Mk2||2||The beam now chains, making it capable of healing multiple targets at the same time.|
|Mk3||2||Range of the beam is improved.|
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- The REP-80 (or "repair gun") can be used to help up downed Helldivers and NPC Survivors from a distance. Its healing beam is similar to that projected by the AD-289 Angel drone, but much more potent.
- The REP-80's beam cannot penetrate Illuminate Obelisk walls, but it can stay active if the repair beam is already locked on to something prior to a wall forming.
- The REP-80 is capable of repairing damaged vehicles and turrets, but it can't repair objectives.
- After taking too much damage, a Helldiver vehicle will shutdown and catch on fire, quickly draining its remaining bar, until it explodes. This is essentially the vehicle's Health value being depleted, and its remaining Constitution value naturally decaying (much in the same way a wounded Helldiver falls to the ground and bleeds). The REP-80 can reverse that state, by stopping the burning, restoring the vehicle's Constitution to full, and subsequently completely repairing its Health to its maximum value.
- Because the repair beam can split off to heal other nearby friendlies within a limited range, smart users will focus on a target with multiple other targets surrounding it.
- It's much easier to keep the beam locked onto stationary objects, such as turrets or non-moving vehicles. Helldivers.
- The REP-80 can neutralize effects such as a poison and prevent a player's otherwise inevitable death.
- To prevent friendly fire incidents, always, always remember to check whether the REP-80 is actually equipped before attempting repairs.