This page is a work in progress and will be updated in the near future.
Liber-Coffee is a Helldivers loadout randomizer created by Vanemiera in 2016. It serves up a random combination of a Perk, primary weapon and four Stratagems, making it a good way for experienced HELLDIVERSTM players to increase the challenge of completing missions, or for newer recruits to experiment with equipment they would otherwise not have tried out.
Using Liber-Coffee[edit | edit source]
The "Randomize" button will generate a loadout according to the chosen "dice mode". It is also possible to re-roll each Perk, primary weapon or Stratagem by clicking its icon. All items can appear in any mode, although the weighting skews how often they will appear.
Loadouts can then be shared by the text link that is automatically generated at the bottom of the page.
The codes are built up as follows:
- The first letter (at position 1) denotes the contents of the Perk slot.
- At second letter (at position 2) denotes the primary weapon.
- The final four letters (at positions 3-6) denote the contents of Stratagem slots 1-4.
Example: http://vanemiera.net/liber-coffee/#/ofCaTL will always generate the following loadout:
- Perk: Precision Call-In
- Weapon: DBS-2 Double Freedom
- Stratagem 1: AT-47 Anti-Tank Emplacement
- Stratagem 2: Resupply
- Stratagem 3: Railcannon Strike
- Stratagem 4: Strafing Run
Dice Modes[edit | edit source]
It is possible to select one of five "dice mode" for the randomization process:
- Nice Dice have a favorable weighting, meaning the loadout will be more likely to contain equipment that is considered "good" in the game's meta. Pick this if you want to have a good chance of getting either Resupply or a Resupply Pack. You will most likely get Laser weapons as well.
- Normal Dice are unweighted, giving the same chance for any item to be selected.
- Helldice have an unfavorable weighting, meaning the loadout will be more likely to contain equipment that is considered challenging to use properly. Choosing this means you are likely to not receive any ammunition, which means you will have to rely on other players and random crates found during missions to restock. This can mean that will be forced to commit suicide in order to respawn with new ammo for your primary weapon.
- Community Favorites picks one favorable loadout from a list of submissions by veteran players.
- Community Punishments picks one difficult loadout from a list of submissions by veteran players.
Weightings and Slot Codes[edit | edit source]
Below is a table of the weightings, which were obtained from the Liber-Coffee GitHub source on July 21st, 2018. The table also displays which letter in the code represents which item, so it is possible to generate a loadout code without having to click on the icons multiple times.
The default weighting of each item is 1; any weightings that deviate from this are marked in the table below below in bold text. A weighting of 0.5 means the item is half as likely to appear during loadout generation, while a weighting of 2.0 means the item is twice as likely to appear, and so on.
Note that the tables are sortable by clicking on their column headers.
|a||Laser Aim Module||1.0||0.5|
|n||All Terrain Boots||1.0||1.0|
|f||DBS-2 Double Freedom||5.0||1.0|
|h||MP-98 Knight SMG||1.0||1.0|
|i||RX-1 Rail Gun||0.5||1.0|
|l||AC-3 Arc Thrower||0.5||5.0|
|u||AC-5 Arc Shotgun||0.5||4.0|