Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Airdropped Anti-Personnel Mines
"Calls in a carpet of self-arming, self-burying, anti-personnel mines. Anything that walks over them will set them off and the mine explodes after a short while."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this Stratagem up to five times per mission (ten if upgraded):
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The Airdropped Anti-Personnel Mines Stratagem is granted to the player as a reward for completing all the missions on its associated planet (typically a low level planet - difficulty 1 to 3).
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- The mines are scattered randomly within a strip that is centered on the beacon and perpendicular to the direction faced when thrown (as with the Strafing Run and Airstrike Stratagems).
- Basic Anti-Personnel mines resemble the Stratagem icon, and can also be found during missions (most often on high-level desert planets) as a hazard. These areas are marked by red warning signs.
- When upgraded to Anti-Tank mines, they change to a black disk model with three red lights. A single anti-tank mine is sufficient to detrack a Cyborg Infantry Fighting Vehicle and instantly eliminate or at the very least severely damage most lesser armoured threats.
- The mines are triggered by close or direct contact. They can be set off by both Helldivers and enemies (so be mindful of where you place them), and will also be triggered if a grenade lands on or bounces on them. Despite several Illuminate units hovering above the ground, they can also trigger the mines if they float directly over them.
- Anti-Personnel/Anti-Tank mines look similar to Airdropped Stun Mines but have a red light instead of a white light.
- Only FIVE sets of mines can be deployed at the same time on a map, deploying a sixth set of mines, including Airdropped Stun Mines and the Anti-Personnel Barrier (DLC) will cause the first set of mines to despawn shortly after; this limit is shared by the entire Helldiver squad and applies to any map-size and mission-type, meaning that players can cancel out each other's lethal mines, stun mines and barb wire if they keep spamming these specific Stratagems.