"This 20mm Autocannon is a staple of Helldiver weaponry. Usually reserved for APCs and other vehicles, this is a shoulder carried version for the Helldiver on foot. It is an extremely bulky weapon, but performs very well against medium-armored targets. The Dum-Dum is part of the Weapons equipment kit."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this single-use Stratagem during a mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The AC-22 Dum-Dum is a DLC weapon, available at any rank to those who purchase the Weapons Pack.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Mk1||Basic variant, no upgrades.|
|Mk2||2||Increases the fire rate without losing out on accuracy.|
|Mk3||2||Adds a laser sight, making sure that all rounds land on target.|
Weapon Stats[edit | edit source]
Helldivers start with 3 magazines of Dum-Dum ammunition, and can carry up to 6. Each magazine contains 20 rounds. If 4 or less rounds remain in the magazine when the weapon is fired, the 'low ammunition' warning sound will play.
- Reload time for a fully emptied magazine is 4 seconds; if reloaded while there are still rounds in the magazine, this drops to 3 seconds. In addition, this keeps a round in the chamber. This means a Dum-Dum with a chambered round gives a total of 21 shots before needing to be reloaded.
- Reloading immobilizes the Helldiver for the duration.
|AC-22 'Dum-Dum' Detailed Analysis|
|Weapon Info||Additional Notes|
|Unlock Rank||Rank 1||Unlocked via DLC|
|Center Mass Damage||720||720|
|AP Ammo Armor Reduction||-15||-15|
|Cyclic Rate of Fire (RPM)||150||200*||* Requires Mk2 upgrade|
|Capacity||20 + 1||20 + 1|
|Empty Reload Speed||4.0 s||4.0 s||Immobilized while reloading|
|Tactical Reload Speed||3.0 s||3.0 s||Immobilized while reloading; keeps one round in the chamber|
|Spread Increase per Shot||0.75°||0.75°|
|Max Range||30 m||30 m|
|Bullet Spread Simulation||todo|
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- The AC-22 is a devastating, high precision, anti-personnel weapon that effortlessly takes down most enemies that are susceptible to anti-personnel weapons.
- The AC-22 Dum-Dum has limited anti-tank capacities, it can punch through the armour of Cyborg Warlords and Hulks (but not a Hulk's shield).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dum-Dum is too unwieldy to be used as a melee weapon. When carrying this weapon, Helldivers will perform any melee attacks with their left fist, instead of striking enemies with the weapon itself.
- The AC-22 Dum-Dum was re-balanced in Patch 3.02. The weapon now has a higher aim speed.
- The AC-22 Dum-Dum was re-balanced in Patch 7.00 (again). The weapon now has significantly increased damage.
|Sidearms||Assault rifles||LMGs||Shotguns||SMGs||Precision||Explosive||Laser tech||Arc tech|
|P-2 Peacemaker||AR-19 Liberator||MG-105 Stalwart♦||SG-225 Breaker||SMG-45 Defender||LHO-63 Camper♦||CR-9 Suppressor♦||LAS-5 Scythe||AC-3 Arc Thrower|
|P-6 Gunslinger♦||AR-22C Patriot||SG-8 Punisher||MP-98 Knight SMG||RX-1 Rail Gun||PLAS-1 Scorcher♦||LAS-16 Sickle♦||AC-5 Arc Shotgun♦|
|FLAM-24 Pyro♦||AR-20L Justice||DBS-2 Double Freedom||SMG-34 Ninja♦||M2016 Constitution||LAS-12 Tanto♦|
|PLAS-3 Singe♦||AR-14D Paragon♦||LAS-13 Trident|