A/MG-11 Minigun Turret
"Call in an automatic minigun turret to give you a bit of extra firepower or to act as a sentry for a specific area. The turret is capable of distinguishing friend from foe but be careful not to get in its way."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this Stratagem up to three times per mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
A/MG-11 Minigun Turret is a standard-issue Stratagem, available to all Helldivers regardless of rank.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Mk1||Basic variant, no upgrades.|
|Mk2||1||Improved stabilizers allow for better accuracy.|
|Mk3||1||Upgraded motors improve rotation speed.|
Detailed Statistics[edit | edit source]
For a detailed overview and comparison of the statlines for Helldivers, their equipment and all enemies, check the Detailed Statistics page.
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- The usefulness of the A/MG-11 Minigun Turret wanes on higher difficulty missions due to its fragility and as it becomes outclassed by close air support Stratagems.
- The Turret's remaining (though marginal) utility at higher difficulties is due to the fact that seeing the turret does not cause patrols to raise the alarm, thus allowing it to safely cover part of the perimeter around an objective without risking alarms. However, even this utility is lost versus Illuminates, as the turret cannot detect cloaked Watchers, Observers and Obsidian Observers.
- The A/MG-11 will only target and fire on enemies, but any Helldivers caught in the line of fire (in front/behind the enemy) will still be hit. Thus, care must be taken to avoid being caught in its gunfire. In an emergency, going prone will avoid its fire.
- Minigun Turrets will disappear after 120 seconds if not destroyed.
- The EXO-44 Walker Exosuit is armed with the same MG-11 Minigun used in this turret Stratagem.