A/AC-6 Tesla Tower
"A powerful turret that builds an electric charge when a target comes close and unloads a powerful lightning strike onto it after a short while. The automated tower is NOT capable of discerning friend from foe."
- Armory Description
Stratagem Code[edit | edit source]
Players must enter the following sequence, using the controller d‑pad, in order to call down this Stratagem up to three times per mission:
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
The A/AC-6 Tesla Tower is granted to the player as a reward for completing all the missions on its associated planet (typically a high level planet - difficulty 10 to 11).
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Mk1||Basic variant, no upgrades.|
|Mk2||2||Fires two bolts at a time.|
|Mk3||2||Fires three bolts at a time.|
Detailed Statistics[edit | edit source]
For a detailed overview and comparison of the statlines for Helldivers, their equipment and all enemies, check the Detailed Statistics page.
Gameplay Tips[edit | edit source]
- Going prone within the Tesla Tower's area-of-effect will prevent the Helldiver being targeted by its lightning strikes.
- The Tesla Tower will not target objectives such as the Launchpad or Geological Survey, making it one of the better defensive options for defending them against Bugs. Not as effective against Cyborgs or Illuminate as they have multiple ranged units which can destroy the Tesla Tower.
- Few enemies are safe from the Tesla Tower's lethal bolts; even the Bugs' heavily armored Tanks, Impalers and Behemoths will be neutralized in a few hits (if the Tesla Tower survives long enough).
- The Tesla Tower is not be able to damage Cyborg IFVs.
- Tesla Towers will disappear after about 150 seconds if not destroyed.
- Tesla Towers have a tertiary use, similar to the NUX-223 Hellbomb stratagem. Enemy patrols and weaker enemies will gather around the Tesla, slowly whittling down its hit points instead of raising the alarm when they spot a Helldiver. The Tesla will kill most enemies without heavy armor immediately if they get within its range.